Dandy Cave Explorer Dandy Cave Explorer

I bought this template from Construct 2 a while back, while I am not diminishing your efforts in making this your own game. I don't see where you credit the original artist for the game assets. Whether you meant this or not you're implying that you created these pixel art assets which is not true.

Other than the nice challenges and levels. Good luck in the future.

Primajin responds:

Firstly, this is not a template, I bought the super platform art assets, not the game template. Secondly, I do actually credit the artist in the ending credits, the exact same place I credited myself btw, which for the record I didn't have to do, the license does not require you to credit the art assets. So no I didn't use a template or claim the artwork as my own.
Thanks for the advice though ;).

Ace Pilot Ace Pilot

I just like that it's suitable for All Ages.... if they close their eyes that is.

The game play was a bit awkward to get used too, that could have been polished a bit, but everything else made up for some of the "short cummings" *drum roll please.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

Fun game for what it was.

I read some of the reviews -

If you guys are having problems with the buttons - Make sure you update to the latest version of flash player. The game works fine for me.

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

congrats!

Pretty decent game...

JonBro responds:

Thank you, just2pale!

I feel a little bad for releasing it the same day you submitted your movie though. My fault :(

4 Differences 4 Differences

Very well done.

I enjoyed it.

Icebreaker Icebreaker

Still an awesome game

Great graphics, animation, and game play. I played this a year or so ago - Still awesome. I look forward to see more from you.

Metal Slug Brutal Metal Slug Brutal

Good.

also like the Twisted Metal 2 music.

Pale

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

dude this was great

the last guy was harsh ..doesnt know what he's talkin about this was awesome.. great work man

Millionaire: LOTR Edition Millionaire: LOTR Edition

This was awesome

i like this.. simple yet effective